Sunday, November 17, 2013

That time of year

its just that time. changing color. changing weather. change. every autumn God's beauty through his creations never cease to amaze me. There's no doubt in my mind that his kingdom has not come to earth. He is here with us. We just have to be there with him.


Presence. Thats what its all about. Yea when attendance is taken we can say "here", but are we really there. Its all about diving into the moment and seeking out joy. Its about change.

Everyday I pray that I can change to be more like my heavenly father. I pray that our society can change from this road toward corruption to a path of peace. I pray that all eyes will be changed and we can see what Jesus's continues to see.

Thats why this time of year, fall, is special to me. Around me the change is everywhere but in me thats where the work needs to be done.

Everyday I walk outside and am encouraged when I see the change of each day, even if its the tiniest thing. Really we are pretty tiny ourselves in comparison to this world, so there is no reason why we cant change.



2 Corinthians 3:18 

And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.


Food for thought. Come and eat with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment